Protect your product and the integrity of your clean room against contamination with our full line of standard and customized pass thrus. Our unique design minimizes entry of contaminants by producing a means of transferring materials in/out of the clean room without the need of personnel entry. The mechanical interlock system is a safety feature that allows one door to open at a time preventing cross contamination.
- Constructed of 1/2″ thick white chemical resistant polypropylene.
- Doors are 3/8″ thick clear acrylic with polished edges and 1/4 turn “t” handles.
- Doors are sealed with chemical resistant EPDM gasket
- Hinges are stainless steel or polypropylene.
- Mechanical interlock safety feature that allows only one door to open at a time, preventing cross contamination.
- Air velocity adjustable range 50-110 F.P.M.
- Sound level 62 DBA @ 90 F.P.M.
- Operating Limits: Starting static pressure = 0.52″ W.G. @ 90 F.P.M.
- Terminal Static Pressure: 1/2″ W.G.
- All filters are PSL challenged at factory for leak testing.
- Unit performance meets or exceeds standard as specified in federal standard 209E & IES-RP- CC002.
- All electrical components are U.L. listed.
- Weight: 28 Lbs – 2′ x 2′
10″ Collar to Duct
Fluorescent Flow thru Light Fixture
Prefabricated Wiring Package with Remote Control Panel
Remote Magnehelic Guage
Optional Voltages in 230 V/60 Hz and 277 V/60 Hz
Pre-installed Power Cord and Plug