Minimize contamination and maintain productivity with Clean Room Depot’s (SSPT Series) Stainless Steel Pass Thru air locks. The interior design gives users a mechanism for pickup and delivery of products and supplies that limits clean room entry/exit thus minimizing contamination. Productivity stays constant since personnel remain clean and on the job. Our exclusive easy change view panel system allows the user to replace damaged parts or change panel type for specific applications, U.V., amber, pharmaceutical, (safety/chemical glass or fire retardant) without factory assistance. Pass thrus may be steam sterilized to maintain the strictest levels of cleanliness and provide a safer means of material transfer.
- Constructed of 16 gauge stainless steel type 304 with a #4 finish.
- Doors are 1/4″ thick clear acrylic in a stainless steel door frame. Our exclusive easy change system allows the user to change the view panel for special applications with factory assistance.
- Doors are fully hinged and sealed with EPDM Chemical resistant gasketing.
- May be steam sterilized for pharmaceutical applications.
- Mechanical interlock safety feature that allows only one door to open at a time, preventing cross contamination.
- Air velocity adjustable range 50-110 F.P.M.
- Sound level 62 DBA @ 90 F.P.M.
- Operating Limits: Starting static pressure = 0.52″ W.G. @ 90 F.P.M.
- Terminal Static Pressure: 1/2″ W.G.
- All filters are PSL challenged at factory for leak testing.
- Unit performance meets or exceeds standard as specified in federal standard 209E & IES-RP- CC002.
- All electrical components are U.L. listed.
- Weight: 28 Lbs – 2′ x 2′
10″ Collar to Duct
Fluorescent Flow thru Light Fixture
Prefabricated Wiring Package with Remote Control Panel
Remote Magnehelic Guage
Optional Voltages in 230 V/60 Hz and 277 V/60 Hz
Pre-installed Power Cord and Plug