The Horizontal Flow Table Top Unit is an economical and space saving solution when a class 100 HEPA airflow workstation is required. This completely self-contained unit is designed for use on existing tables, cabinets or matching base frames, leaving valuable floor space free from constraints. The workstations offer the same high quality and features of most larger, higher priced consoles, yet are more cost effective and portable. Our HFT series horizontal flow table top units come in 8 standard sizes with many options to choose from.
- HEPA filter which eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Disposable 1″ prefilter housed in a white steel easy load intake grille.
- Fluorescent light fixture, 125 foot-candles at work surface.
- 90 f.p.m. face velocity ±20%.
- Constructed of 3/4″ non-shedding plastic laminate board.
- Clear acrylic side panels.
- High capacity direct drive motor/blowers.
- Solid state variable speed control to adjust air flow.
- Separate blower and light switches.
- 8′ grounded power cord.
- Air velocity adjustable range 50-110 F.P.M.
- Sound level 62 DBA @ 90 F.P.M.
- Operating Limits: Starting static pressure = 0.52″ W.G. @ 90 F.P.M.
- Terminal Static Pressure: 1/2″ W.G.
- All filters are PSL challenged at factory for leak testing.
- Unit performance meets or exceeds standard as specified in federal standard 209E & IES-RP- CC002.
- All electrical components are U.L. listed.
- Weight: 28 Lbs – 2′ x 2′
10″ Collar to Duct
Fluorescent Flow thru Light Fixture
Prefabricated Wiring Package with Remote Control Panel
Remote Magnehelic Guage
Optional Voltages in 230 V/60 Hz and 277 V/60 Hz
Pre-installed Power Cord and Plug