Clean Room Depot’s (RVFC) Recirculating Vertical Laminar Flow Consoles are designed for applications where protection against cross contamination within the work area is required. The blower system generates a continuous vertical flow of class 100 HEPA air directed downward through the workspace and perforated stainless work surface. 90% of air flow may recirculate back through the filters, causing a closed loop pattern of air.
- HEPA filter which eliminates 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- Disposable 1″ prefilter housed in a white steel easy load intake grille.
- Fluorescent light fixture, 125 foot-candles at work surface.
- 90 f.p.m. face velocity ±20%.
- Constructed of 3/4″ non-shedding plastic laminate board.
- Clear acrylic side panels.
- High capacity direct drive motor/blowers.
- Solid state variable speed control to adjust air flow.
- Separate blower and light switches.
- 8′ grounded power cord.
- Solid back panel.
- 2″ x 2″ tubular steel base frame with white powder coat finish.
Base Storage Cabinate
Stainless Steel Construction
Stainless Steel Work Surface
Polypropylene Work Surface
Vibration Isolated Work Surface